To See jesus made famous, people made whole, and boston made new.
Gathering Times and Directions
Josiah Quincy Upper School,
152 Arlington St.
Boston, MA 02116
We have a free parking lot!
*There are two campuses of Josiah Quincy Upper School. Please use the above address or this map to make sure you get to the right one.
What to Expect
At Renewal Church we think of ourselves as a community, not just a weekly gathering--but as a guest you want a clear picture of what to expect if you visit on a Sunday morning. With that in mind consider the following:
- Music is led by a small but very talented band. Worship styles are eclectic-ranging from folky to jazzy- and include both contemporary songs and traditional hymns.
- Dress is casual, though some people do dress up.
- The whole gathering lasts for one hour and fifteen minutes. It includes songs, prayer, a sermon, and communion.
- We have guests all the time with varying degrees of spiritual interest and church familiarity. Please feel free to participate as little or as much as you feel comfortable.
- We strive to shape gatherings to be intellectually engaging, emotionally uplifting, and spiritually challenging.
Renewal Kids is available for kids birth - 5th grade during the Sunday Gathering at 10:30AM.
Nursery // birth-toddlers
In the nursery our volunteers will care for your children in a safe, clean environment so that you can enjoy the adult gathering with peace of mind. The older children in the nursery begin to play games and learn age-appropriate truths from the Bible about God's love for them!
Renewal Kids // 2 years-5th grade
In Renewal Kids the children experience a safe, fun place to learn about God's love. They interact with the great truths, values, and stories of the Bible through engaging storytellers, high energy music, hands-on learning, and breaking into small groups by age. As the children get older they help the younger children learn which deepens their own understanding as well.
In addition to weekly Sunday morning gatherings, we also commit to meeting in homes once a week to eat together, encourage one another, talk about the teachings of Scripture and pray for one another. We call these meetings Community Groups, and you can get more info about our different groups here